*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1527083-quickly-attach-it-to-a-wooden-plate-on-the-work
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: quickly attach it to a wooden plate on the work bench  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

quickly attach it to a wooden plate on the work...

    by: Cradophon
“What are you doing?!?” Sarah exclaims surprised, “I can’t feel my body anymore!”
Your plan worked. Now you’re the only one in control of Sarah’s body.

“I’m sorry, Sarah,” you say, “but I like this body and I decided to keep it for myself.”
“But… but, why?”
“Well, at least I wanna wear it several times this week while I still have the guillotine… and to keep it as a toy when I’m having my own body back.”
“But… I can’t be just a head.”
You chuckle, “Of course you can. You’ll be a great trophy head.”
With disbelieve in her eyes, Sarah looks at you, not knowing what to say.

“Now let’s first fix this,” you say while taking the blade and cutting your own head off, only to reattach it in the middle where Sarah’s head originally belonged.

“How do I look now,” you ask your new trophy head.
Sarah doesn’t answer. She just sighs.

Then you pick her up from the work bench, holding her by the wooden plate she’s attached too.
You realize you will have to find her a better trophy stand sometime this week, but this one will do for now.

“I’m sorry Sarah,” you say, “but such a pretty head is just born to become a nice trophy.”
Sarah shows a little smile on her face, happy with the compliment she got on her looks.
“And I really wanna keep this body,” you add.
“Well, you can keep my body,” Sarah says, but ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cradophon (UN: cradophon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1527083-quickly-attach-it-to-a-wooden-plate-on-the-work