*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1527079-
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: reattach it a bit shifted to the left.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

reattach Sarah’s head a bit shifted to the left

    by: Cradophon
You reattach Sarah’s head a bit shifted to the left.
Now her head is just as far from the middle as yours.

“Better?” she asks.
“Yep,” you say, feeling more balanced, “Now let’s chop my old body up.”

You first pull off the t-shirt of your old body and then cut off the arms. It feels funny to hold the severed arms that had been yours till just minutes ago. Anyway, you put them aside and then start taking off the pants of your old body.

When pulling the pants down, the boxer shorts slide down with them, exposing an erect manhood.
“I can see you were quite excited,” Sarah remarks and giggles.
“Yeah… well… ehh…” you stammer.
“Haha, you don’t have to be shy,” Sarah says, “I like what I’m seeing and I wanna keep it. If that’s okay with you…”
You confirm it’s okay and together you carefully separate your former manhood from your former body.
Once the cock and balls are off, you feel your right arm lifting them to towards Sarah’s mouth and she starts licking the tip.
It feels very weird to hold your own severed private parts and especially putting them in Sarah's mouth... weird, but not bad at all. You realized that the cock which was yours your whole life, is now nothing more than just a sex toy. Which is good, of course.

You decide to let Sarah suck the cock for a little while before taking back control and pulling it out of her mouth.
“You can finish this later,” you say, knowing you'll have plenty of time at Sarah's place later, “Let’s first get rid of the rest first.”

With the pants and boxer shorts at the knees, you cut off both legs from your old body, leaving them inside the pants.
“This could be a nice pillow,” Sarah remarks while she puts one of your shared hands on your old torso.
“You wanna bring it over then?”
“Uh-huh,” Sarah confirms and you agree with her.

“So, where shall we hide my arms and legs?” you ask.
“I think I still have a few empty boxes in my basement,” Sarah says, “they sould fit in those.”
“Sounds good to me,” you reply.

You discuss which parts to bring over first. You decide to take your old legs first and then bring back some bags for the torso and the arms, so you won't risk people seeing you carry severed body parts from the garage to Sarah's house. Well, people shouldn't see you anyway, actually, sharing Sarah's body with both your heads...

Anyway, Sarah takes brief control to put your detached manhood in her purse and pulls the strap over her head, in between hers and yours, letting her purse hang on her side of your shared body.

Together you then lift up the pants containing your severed legs and bring them over to Sarah’s house. You drop the legs and her purse in her living room, get two sports bags from her bedroom and head back to your family’s garage to collect the remaining parts.

When you're back in Sarah's house with your torso in one sports bag and your arms in the other, you discuss what to do with the guillotine. You could leave it in your family's garage, for your parents or your sister to find it. It will be picked up again by the magic shop within a week anyway. You know for sure your sister will try it out with her friends when she finds it. They used to play magician and assistants quite often when they were younger. But leaving it there means you will be sharing Sarah’s body with her forever, while if you bring it over to Sarah’s house you can still have some fun with it during the rest of the week. And of course you could always invite your sister and her friends over for some chopping fun. Sarah mentions she's got a spare room in which the guillotine could be set up.

You decide to ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. bring the guillotine over to Sarah’s house

2. leave the guillotine in the garage for your sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cradophon (UN: cradophon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1527079-