*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/922187-Wrestle-Beth-One-on-One
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: Wrestle Beth One-on-One  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Wrestle Beth One-on-One

    by: bethfan
You choose Beth. Even though you know it's the less wise of your two options, you choose Beth. You can't help yourself. Something about her draws you to her. You have to take this opportunity to get close to her.

Beth looks down at you. "Come on, little boy. You'd better be ready to feel my foot in your face," she warns you with a glare.

The Glamazon reaches out and grabs you. Her hands are on your shoulders and neck. You try to pull her hands off, to get yourself free. But it's no use. There's no way you can break her grip. You can feel her slowly forcing you down. She doesn't even look like she's having to try that hard. You fall to your back.

"Oh come on. Can't you at least put up some sort of fight?" she mocks. She dangles her left foot over your body.

"You can take the easy option and give up now" Mickie James informs you.

You roll away and shake your head. Beth strides after you and picks you up as if you were as light as a feather. She stands you up and wraps her huge arms around your waist, lifting you off the ground again whilst applying a bear hug. Air escapes from your body and your ribs are being crushed. Your scream lets the girls know how painful this is for you.

"Hey Beth, are you gonna save any of him for us?" Maryse shouts out.

"Maybe. If he can last. I'm just getting warmed up" comes the reply, as Beth relaxes her hold a little. Thank goodness. You get to breath properly again. You'd quite like this position, held up in Beth's embrace like this, if it wasn't for the fact she was wrestling you. You look up into her beautiful eyes and wonder if you should dare to try to escape. As you contemplate striking this formidable amazon, she makes your mind up for you. She lets go and you drop to the ground, falling on your ass.

Beth leans down and makes as if to hit you and you immediately cover up in fear. She pulls her hand away though and instead strikes her pre match pose, hands in the air above her head, fingers splayed, showing off her biceps. You look up in awe at those incredible muscles. The other girls laugh at your fearful reaction to the fake out. This is humiliating.

"Last chance to give up before she really hurts you" says Mickie. "Do you want out?"

You have the following choices:

1. Give up without trying.

2. Save some pride and keep going.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bethfan (UN: bethfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/922187-Wrestle-Beth-One-on-One