*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/729210-Eves-Toes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: The pain is too much! Cry out your submission then suck her toes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Eve's Toes!

    by: Vincanity
As Eve pushes her smelly foot harder into your face, you give in, and cry out the words Eve was dying to hear.

"Please Eve... Stop.... I give up!" You yell, as all the divas surrounding the ring laugh and cheer.

"Wow... all it took was my foot on your face and look at you.. you're begging for mercy already! Well.. you know what to do..." Eve says, as she lifts her foot off your face and hovers it over your mouth.

What choice do you have? You take Eve's big toe into your mouth first, and you're forced to suck her toe whist looking right into her face. It is so humiliating, yet you can't help but become aroused at the feel of Eve's big toe in your mouth... The taste of sweat and dirt on your tounge makes you jolt with pleasure, as you roll your tounge over Eve's toe.

"Good boy, but don't forget the other toes foot slave!" Eve commands, pulling back her foot so her big toe is removed.

Obediantly, you take her second toe into your mouth, and start to suck on it just like you did the first toe. Eve begins to laugh whilst looking right into your sorry face, and the rest of the divas join her.. All laughing at you. You hear voices in the crowd...

"That look like fun!"

"I can't wait for him to suck my toes like that"

"He will hate my feet, they're so sweaty and dirty!"

After about 10 minutes, you finish sucking all the toes on Eve's foot, and you await her left foot. But it never comes. Instead Eve grabs you and throws you to the floor, then shoves all 5 toes on her left foot in your mouth at once.

"Here you go foot boy... Now you don't have to suck 5 individual toes, you can suck them all at the same time!" Eve says as she shoves her foot further into your mouth. You begin to gag on her foot, as she rams it into your mouth. You can feel and taste the sweat dripping off her foot down your throat as you grunt. All the divas continue to laugh at you with Eve's foot in your mouth!

10 minutes later, Eve pulls her foot out of your mouth and rubs it in your face.

"Well, it's been great foot boy, but i must pass you on to someone else.... But don't worry, i'm sure you will meet my feet again in the VERY near future!" Eve says with a giggle, as she kicks yur face away with her foot.

You shake your head and get to your hands and knees when you see a pair of feet infront of you... And they arn't Eve's. You look up and see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Beth Phoenix staring down at you!

2. Michelle McCool.... and she looks evil!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/729210-Eves-Toes