*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Costume switch?
  2. Office group
  3. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/815593-Costume-switch
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: A daringly tiny devils outfit and red wig  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Costume switch?

    by: Unknown
Babbingtree led the girls a little further back into the store, finally pulling a a very small devil outfit from the rack and hands it over to Tina who looks shocked for a moment. The costume is mostly red mesh, and clearly see thru, with the exception of a blood red bra. The bottom half was again mostly see thru red mesh, with a very small red thong.

Tina was still gasping at it as Babbingtree handed Liza the rest of the costume, a flowing red wing and knee high black boots.

"There is no way I am wearing this!" Tina said, her face almost as red as the costume.

"Awww, c'mon." Liza gouded. "At least we can try them on. You never know, you might decide you like it."

"No way." Tina argued. "I am definately not wearing it."

"If you're gonna be like that, maybe I'll try it on." Liza said, still looking at the red wig in her hands. "You can try on my nurses outfit."

Tina looks at the baby blue nurses outfit in Liza's hand and seems to think about it for a moment.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/815593-Costume-switch