*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He tests the maid's dress
  2. maid and boss
  3. Standard stuff
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/780229-He-tests-the-maids-dress
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: He tries it on at home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

He tests the maid's dress

    by: davidbeulah
I immediately took the characteristics of a Boss. I was always imagining that one day I would become one, but today I have already fulfilled my dream - it appeared. In the back of my mind I knew that this was only a game and that I would enjoy my time.

I called out to my maid, - "Hey, come here."

She answered, "Yes boss, in a minute", and there she was.

"What are you wearing? It doesn't fit your role. Go change to something that will not hinder you from working."

"Yes, master," she replied.

She returned with something suitable. It was a sleeveless top with a mini skirt. "Why did you choose this dress?" I asked. "Well master, I can spill over things when I clean and water can splash on me. I do not want to dirty my clothes. The apron could protect these clothes as they are brief."

"Good," I said.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tell her to do whatever she chooses to do

*Noteb*
2. Give her instructions to follow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 davidbeulah (UN: davidbeulah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/780229-He-tests-the-maids-dress