*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/711802-Master-and-slave
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: master and slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Master and slave

    by: Yote
Babbingtree drew a cardboard box from a shelf. It wasn't larger than a shoe box and upon opening contained only two items nestled in light blue and pink tissue paper - a simple leather collar and a long whip wrapped neatly about itself.

"That's it?"

"That's all you need," Babbingtree replied, closing the box and passing it to Steve, who held it as though he'd just been handed a ticking bomb. "I can see you're having doubts," he noted. "Don't feel as though you have to pay immediately. If the items are not to your taste, simply return them, no questions asked."

Steve nodded. He liked that idea - particularly the no questions asked part.

You have the following choices:

1. He returns home to the wife

*Noteb*
2. He tries them on then and there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/711802-Master-and-slave