*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/2796469-A-long-flowing-ball-gown-and-feathered-face-mask
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: A long flowing ball gown and feathered face mask,  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A long flowing ball gown and feathered face mask,

    by: Mr. George
With a wave of his arm, he guides Tina towards a standing mirror. "For the shy ladies, we have masks."

He gave her an ornate looked and felt expensive, thinking at first it was cardboard and crow a touch confirmed it was porcelain, and she didn't recognise the feathers. But her mind turned to Ostrich, and other exotic creatures.

Her hands fumbled nervously, as she tied the satin cords, and secured it across her eyes.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/3b/5e/...

She was glad for the mask, when the man presented his choice for her to wear. It was an elegant ballgown, in midnight black, it'd perfectly match her mask. Something about it called to her. She only just managed to stop herself from snatching it from his hands.

"Is there a changing room?" the joy clear in her voice, "I need to try it on."

He gestured to a nearby curtain that Tina hadn't noticed before, and she swept off to the changing room. It fit like it was tailored, though it showed more cleavage than she liked. Tina had to remind herself it was a party where everyone would be disguised. Literally or figuratively wearing masks. After all, she thought with a shrug, Heather isn't a nurse.

She blushed, as she saw some jiggle from her chest with the shrug.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ce/60/74/...

She felt more confident, as she slipped her mask back into place. She was certain, she'd found her final choice. It just felt right...

She went to see if Heather was set on being a nurse.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/2796469-A-long-flowing-ball-gown-and-feathered-face-mask