*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1772478-She-proceeds-to-squash-you-slowly-and-painfully
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: She proceeds to squash you slowly and painfully  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

She proceeds to squash you slowly and painfully

    by: Biroman9977
"Nah, Id rather end your pathetic life in the most personal way possible, under the sole of my foot!"
Claire then pressed her foot down slowly, your screams barely bring heard, as her foot completely collides with the floor.

"Claire! Wait I'm sorry please!!" You scream up desperately.

She just smiles even wider, releshing in feeling your bug like body squirming pathetically.
" I warned you bug boy! Now your gonna get the worst possible death under me."

Finally your bones began to snap, and the pressure on your head increased. "It's almost over bug, soon you'll be nothing but a stain on my foot!" Claire laughed as she applied the last amount of pressure.

'Pop'

Claire grinds her foot back and forth as she folds her arms. A triumphant smile crossed her face.

She lifted up her foot to find a tiny red smear on the floor.
Turning over her foot an identical smear was visible across the wrinkles of her sole.
Claire laughed.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1772478-She-proceeds-to-squash-you-slowly-and-painfully