*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568682-Star-Fox-Earth-Adventures/cid/703688-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1568682
Star Fox team dicovers earth and a research project
Chapter #1

Prologue

    by: Trotsky
Driven from the Lylat system by a freak warp-storm, both Star Fox and Star Wolf teams now appear at a planet named to them Sol 3 or Earth. Both teams send reckon groups to the planet's surface to study the planet's inhabitants and get equipment to repair their ships.

While in the Alaska (U.S.A) a secret military research, the year is 2014, and for 5 years the U.S government has been researching a secret project on a captured British tourist captured in 2009, at the age of 16. Now at the age of twenty-one he has given up all hope.

The Star Fox Team intercepted a message and at the moment is raided the base for the most advanced technology on earth and is about to stumble across the research project.

Who's point of view do you wish to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. The Research project

*Noteb*
2. Fox

*Noteb*
3. Krystal

*Noteb*
4. Falco

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trotsky (UN: comrade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trotsky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568682-Star-Fox-Earth-Adventures/cid/703688-Prologue