*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Angelic Giantess
  2. More options
  3. Growth choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1566370-Angel-expansion/cid/701056-Angelic-Giantess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1566370
Sarina, the fallen angel, is about to get bigger
This choice: Giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Angelic Giantess

    by: T.J.
Sarina ended up crash landing on Earth outside of a local suburban town. She landed on the top of a fairly tall hill, her body badly bruised as a result of the fall. The fallen angel barely managed to get herself up with the power of her wings, dusting herself off after she did so. She then took a look around here and wondered where she was, unsure of what planet she even landed on. The angel scanned her surroundings and came to the conclusion that she was alone…but she wasn’t.

Sarina soon noticed a little boy no older than 9 hiding behind a tree, scared by the angel’s earlier crash. He looked to be about 4’5” or so, with short red hair, blue eyes, and a very skinny build. He was wearing a red cap, a blue shirt, jeans, and dark red sneakers. The boy slowly walked up to the fallen angel, still hesitant to even touch her.

“It’s okay. I won’t hurt you”, Sarina comforted the boy. “What’s your name, little one?”

“My name’s Alex”, he replied, looking scared still. “Who are you?”

“I’m Sarina. I’m a fallen angel who came down here from Heaven”, she replied, pointing up at the sky above.

“Wow! Really, Miss? You came from all the way up there, above the clouds?”

“Yep.”

“Then how come you’re down here?”

Sarina’s earlier smile changed to a frown when asked that question. She wasn’t quite ready to talk about that yet.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you right now”, Sarina explained to the boy as she walked up to him and patted his head. “But could you tell me where I am?”

“You’re on Earth, silly!” Alex explained with a joyful, yet also annoyed tone. “And this is Dalesburg!”

“Earth”? Sarina heard of that planet before when she was still a full angel, but she never explored it. Apparently it was full of life, as well as strange animals and people, or so she remembered from her studies. Meanwhile, Alex was further exploring Sarina’s body, starting with her two different colored eyes.

“Hey, Miss, how come you have two different colored eyes? Did you paint one of them?” Alex asked.

“It’s called heterochromia. I was born with these eyes”, Sarina replied with a smile.

“I also notice that your hair changes color. Earlier when you fell it was dark brown, but now it’s blonde. Why’s that? Do you have mood color hair?” Alex continued to badger Sarina.

“Actually, yes. My hair color changes depending on my mood. When I’m happy, it flashes bright colors. When I’m unhappy, it turns dark. It also changes to other various colors depending on my other moods.”

“That’s cool. And your white dress is really pretty, as are your wings”, Alex further commented, causing Sarina to blush.

“You sure are a boy of good taste!” Sarina snickered as she blushed a bit.

“Do you want something to eat, Miss?” Alex wondered, holding out a bag of fruit snacks his mom gave him as a snack for the afternoon.

“Yes. Thank you”, the hungry Sarina replied as she wolfed down the snack in one big gulp.

Wow! Alex gasped.

“Alex, I hate to intrude, but I need a place to heal before I can do much else. Could you perhaps recommend me a place to stay, or perhaps…?”

“Just come to my house!” Alex said. “I’m sure if you explain everything to my parents, they’ll let you stay. Besides, I always wanted an older sister.”

“Really?”

“Not really”, grinned Alex, who was then playfully smacked upside the head by Sarina.


At Alex’s house

It took a lot of struggle to get Sarina to stay at Alex’s house. She had to promise his parents to do chores around the house, as well as baby sit Alex, in order to earn her keep, and even then they only allowed her to stay for 2 weeks. Unfortunately, the house was only built for 3, so Sarina only had two options; sleep on the couch, or sleep with Alex. She chose the latter option as she talked to Alex’s parents outside of their son’s bedroom later that night.

“Alex still gets scared sometimes of the dark, and even now he wets his bed”, explained his mother Amanda, a 30-something housewife with long, red hair and blue eyes. “If you could be there to protect him, it would help us so much, Sarina.”

“I will, Mrs. Alex”, Sarina promised, bowing before her. “You opened your heart enough to let me stay here. Protecting Alex is the least I can do to repay you.”

“Such a nice woman”, added in Joe, Alex’s father, a 39 year-old newspaper editor. “Though I’m confused why you always wear wings.”

“Dad, she’s an angel. Remember?” Alex yelled from inside his room to remind his father, who just shook his head. “Of course she has wings. And they’re real!”

“Alex, go to bed! It’s 9:30 P.M. You should’ve been asleep by now”, Amanda scolded her child.

“Okay”, Alex quietly replied, not wanting to make his mother angry. Sarina then opened the door to his room and sat on the bed beside the boy.

“Alex, are you okay with a girl sleeping in your room?” the angel asked the boy, who looked a little confused but happy.

“It’s okay. I slept with Mom on and off until I was nearly 7. Besides, your wings are so soft!” the cheerful boy replied as he rested his head on the angel’s right wings.

“Thank you, Alex! I promise I’ll make up for this whenever I can!” Sarina told the boy, but he was already fast asleep. Sarina soon joined him, resting on the boy’s surprisingly soft bed and sleeping in a manner of a few minutes. Neither one was aware of the events that were to happen over the following days.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T.J. (UN: morningblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
storymaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1566370-Angel-expansion/cid/701056-Angelic-Giantess