*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1049107-Think-of-something-yourself
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: "Think of something yourself."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Think of something yourself."

    by: Serene
Looking at her naked gave me an idea. I used the program to change myself into a girl. I had double D breasts, twice as big as Melinda's, and an ass to die for. I also had blonde hair that fell to the small of my back and a well toned stomach. My face was arranged beautifully with soft smooth skin. Melinda gasped, "You look like a goddess!" I looked down and realized that I had become my idea of the perfect woman. I then blushed furiously when I realized that my perfect woman wasn't wearing anything. I crossed my arms over my chest and crossed my legs, hiding my private areas. Melinda stepped over to my computer and started typing. I was about to ask what she was doing when I felt a wave of ecstasy pass over me. I realized that it came from my breasts. She had moved pleasure as high as it would go! I stopped wondering why when she knelt over me and began to kiss my cleavage. I couldn't stop myself and pulled her to my body. She began to rub against me and I began to rub my new mounds, it felt so good that my crotch started to fill with fluid. Melinda climbed off and began to lap at my pussy like a cat. I decided then and there, I would never be male again. After an hour Melinda tried to find clothes for me but all of her bras, and even her one-piece swimsuit wouldn't fit my massive endowments. I teleported to my sister's apartment and swiped a bra, panties, a shirt, and a pair of Daisy Dukes (my sister was a very hot slut). Melinda sighed, we need to get you some new clothes.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Serene (UN: username32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1049107-Think-of-something-yourself