*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/1102192-Sean-decides-to-try-his-surprise-somewhere-else
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
Sean can shrink or grow anywhere from 6 feet to 1 inch tall, thanks to an experiment!
This choice: Sean decides to try his surprise somewhere else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sean decides to try his surprise somewhere else.

    by: scriptboy
Just then, Sean's sister Kathy called on his cell phone and asked if he could watch her two kids, Kevin and Carrie. Kevin was 9 and Carrie was 8 years old. Sean watched them often, so he quickly drove home, forgetting about the experiment for the moment.

Kathy finally came but she was late for an appointment, so she left right away, dropping off the kids at sean's house. Right away, the kids got on the couch and started watching tv. Sean got them some milk and cookies and let them watch tv quietly for awhile.

Luckily, Kevin and Carrie were good kids. Sean decided to let them have some fun with his niece and nephew.

He got up and stood right before them.

"What happens when something gets smaller?" he asked them.

"Like, when it shrinks?" Carrie wondered.

Suddenly, Sean lost three inches in height.

Both Carrie and Kevin stared at him in awe.

"Hey! How did you do that?" Kevin asked.

"Whenever you say to me shrink or grow, I'll lose or gain three inches in height!" Sean said, while he quickly shrunk by another 3 inches and gained it back again.

Kevin stood up, being 4 ft 6 inches tall, and tried it.

"Shrink, shrink, shrink, shrink, shrink, shrink, shrink, SHRINK!"

Sean felt a powerful tingling sensation, as he quickly dwindled from 5 ft 9 to 3 ft 9, due to Kevin commanding him to shrink 8 times and him losing 2 ft in height!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kevin shrinks Sean some more

*Noteb*
2. Carrie grows Sean back

*Noteb*
3. Kevin and Carrie change sean's height the whole time

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/1102192-Sean-decides-to-try-his-surprise-somewhere-else