*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563421-Anime-ShrunkTransformed/cid/3138052-Changed-by-one-of-Lalas-Things
by teniko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1563421
RWBY Shrunk/Transformed was a success! So- let's keep it up! Strict rules on additions
This choice: You Transform  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Changed by one of Lala’s Things…

    by: Unknown
You sat at the table in boredom in the Yuki household. You had been classmates with Rito for quite a while, and with the two of you paired up for a school project, the boy had invited you to his place to get started. But for some reason, his sister Mikan had been the one to answer the door and let you in. Apparently he was out busy with something, but should have been back soon. You leaned back in the chair as you look at the time irritated.

“30 minutes…” you grumble to yourself, “He should have been here by now.” You sigh as you get up from the table, feeling like you needed to use the bathroom. You had heard of the weird alien girls living in Rito’s home, but weirdly enough the house seemed empty. Walking into the bathroom, you sigh as you do your business. What was keeping Rito so long? As you finish and we’re about to leave the room however, you notice something laying on the sink countertop.

“What’s this?” You ponder aloud as you pick it up from the counter and leave the bathroom. It looked like a wand of some sort. You had heard that one of the girls Rito was housing, Lala, had a knack for creating things. Maybe she had accidentally left one of them in the bathroom?

“Maybe I should find Mikan, give this to her, she’d probably know what it is.” You say as walk through the conveniently empty halls. Deciding to stick it in your pocket until you found someone, you accidentally press one of the buttons on it!

“Huh?” You say as you feel a faint hum begin to fill the air, a light beginning to emit around your body as your skin began to tingle! “W-what’s happen-”

POOF!

The device you had put in your pocket clatters to the floor and across the hallway beneath a couch as you began to float to the floor! Wait, floating?!

‘W-what happened?!’ You say in a panic, trying to move, speak do anything, ‘I-I can’t move! M-Mikan?! Is… anyone there?!’ You silently tried to call for help as you lay in the hall. Your entire body felt wrong, you felt… lighter, and weirdly could taste a mix of the wood beneath you and cotton fabric. Had you been turned into something?!

Your dread grew as the faint sounds of thudding began to grow closer.

“What’s this doing here?” You hear Mikan say confused as the vibrating floor grows louder as a shadow is cast over you. As the massive form of Mikan enters your vision, you’re struck with a mix of fear and relief as she looks down on you.

‘M-Mikan! Thank god you found- wait, w-what are…’ Your relief is dashed as you notice Mikan’s brow raise as she lifts you by her finger, ‘Wait, y-you can’t hear me?!’

“Must have fallen out when I did laundry today.” She sighed as she lowered you to her waist as she began to walk down the hall, “Well I’m sure I know who’s room this goes in…”

Unaware of your cries for help, Mikan enters a room, and opens a drawer, as you get a good view of your temporary home, you realize that the drawer you were being lowered into (and by extension, you were turned into) was full of…

You have the following choices:

1. Panties!

*Noteb*
2. Bras!

*Noteb*
3. Socks!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
teniko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563421-Anime-ShrunkTransformed/cid/3138052-Changed-by-one-of-Lalas-Things