*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/698739-Close-encounter-with-Decembers-Chest
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
This choice: Her breast but theres a huge sale on bras and tanktops  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Close encounter with Decembers Chest

    by: Lelouch
Bringing the tweezers up to her chest, December used the other hand to pull her bra out some, revealing her entire left breast nipple and all. Gently she lowered you towards the middle of her breast. Simaltaneously she released her bra and the tweezers, the tweezers releasing you and the bra slamming into you and shoving you into your sister's breast.

"Don't get any ideas ok?" December said. "Can't move" you muttered sarcastically as a response. With everything taken care of December got into a car she used and drove to the mall. On the way she turned on the radio and began singing with the song nearly bursting your eardrums.

After arriving at the mall she got out and began walking around. each step causing her chest to jiggle and in turn causing you to shake violently. Scanning the mall December found a sale of bra's tops and lingerie. Picking out dozens of outfits she heads to the changing room...

You have the following choices:

1. She totally forgot about you

*Noteb*
2. She remembers you and safely takes you out before she changes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/698739-Close-encounter-with-Decembers-Chest