*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Captured
  2. Location, Location, Location.
  3. first.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/784676-Captured
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1560035
Not all monsters are evil.
This choice: A net falls on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Captured

    by: Walson
Draga dipped her mouth into the lake to take a sip, her mind trying to make peace with what her future might be. She heard a rustle in a bush behind her. With her head whipping around all she could catch was a large net falling on her. Ropes discarded it's camouflage when it was pulled into the forest. The net curled under her and swept her off her feet, before dragging her into a forested area.

Draga yelped, her claws were tangled in the webbing and she was on her back, hurting her wings. She looked around to see her captors, all wearing thick armor but also animal furs to dampen the sound of the metal. Several of them wore bones that looked like they were from a dragon, and some parts of the armor was covered in dragon skin.

"Dragon slayers" Draga gasped, she knew the stories of how sinister these dragon slayers were, how they would torture their victims. She struggled as hard as she could to get out, but it only caused her to get even more tangled.

"Good catch" complemented one of the dragon slayers, walking around Draga, inspecting her.

"Yah, even though she's not the biggest one" gloated one of the other slayers, "she sure is the prettiest."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The dragon slayers drag her somewhere

2. Something Interfers

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Walson (UN: frendzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clockwork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/784676-Captured