*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Location, Location, Location.
  2. first.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/774449-Location-Location-Location
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1560035
Not all monsters are evil.
This choice: #3 Draga the dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Location, Location, Location.

    by: Clockwork
Draga was flying off with a huff as she left her former home. At first trying to help the tiny things called humans was shrugged off by the elder dragon council as her going threw a faze but now that your grown they started getting aggressive about it. Earlier today you saw another dragon about to eat a human and rushed in to save her but the large male dragon was much bigger then you so in pined you easily but you at least bought the human the time needed to get away. Soon word of what you did spread threw out the dragon territory's and you were brought before the council
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Draga you have been charged with defending a human from your own kind! This is a serious charge young lady. How do you plea?" Said the large old dragon on the main rock in the council chamber "Guilty" Said Draga boldly with her head held high. This caused all in the chamber to gasp and whisper among themselves till the head dragon banged his fist against his large rock "Draga do you even understand what you did wrong? you speak as tho you saved a hatchling!?" The Head dragon asked with anger evident in his voice. "I don't see why were fighting with the humans when we can make peace with them! If half the things said about them are true then just think at what they can do for us!" Draga yelled out causing an uproar from most of the council as she can hear most of them cursing at her and some even spiting at her. "QUIET! QUIET!" yelled the head dragon as he pounded his rock again causing cracks in it. As the rest of the dragons became quiet he terned back to Draga. "Draga you have come from a respectable bloodline and that is the only reason you haven't already been given the death sentence! So, you are hear by exiled for 100 years! If by then you realize the foolishness of your actions you may return. But if not, then you will be hunted down and killed for this most wicked of crimes!" Draga huffed at this and terned to leave getting hateful looks from others as she went along. When she saw her parents on the way out they terned there gaze away in shame and disgust.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
She still did not regret her choice as she flew out of her home land and into human territory to look for a new home to live in for the next 100 years. "At least I have time to come up with a convincing argument to try to get then to at least try to make peace." She thought as she spotted a cave in a field of flowers near a large lake. "This looks like a nice place" She thought as she came down and got a drink from the lake before looking around when suddenly.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clockwork (UN: villain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clockwork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/774449-Location-Location-Location