*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It starts to rain
  2. Location, Location, Location.
  3. first.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/783910-It-starts-to-rain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1560035
Not all monsters are evil.
This choice: It starts to rain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It starts to rain

    by: Unknown
"ah..." Draga sighs, relishing in the down pour.
"You there!" Draga's eyes snap open, looking into the sudden darkness. "Come to my cave, you are young and so you can catch a cold." A large male dragon motions to her with his tail, he seems familiar to Draga.
"You live here? Where is your clan?" Draga follows him cautiously into a nearby cave. He blows on some gathered drift wood by the back wall and it catches quickly. Draga sits next to it, drying her amethyst scales. She shyly peaks at the male, he is picking up some freshly killed deer. The flickering light from the fire glints darkly from his onyx scales, sending rainbows around the cave.
"Your name young one? I have no clan." He answers her question as he drops the deer by the fire.
"Draga, no clan? Then are you rouge or exiled like me?" she hastily answers him as he turns his red eyes on her, she feels his power run through her like electricity.
"You should never tell one so readily that you are an exile, my clan will never understand what I did; I exiled myself." He stares into her eyes, trying to read her mind. She shakes her head and takes a step back,
"And i may be young but being a royal has it's advantages." She snaps incorrigibly.
"The Royals?" he looks her up and down, "You come from the Sun Clan, from over the mountains?" he composes himself and swats the deer carcasses away from the fire, they are fully cooked.
"I am, now who are you?" taking courage from her royal blood, she steps forward and eats one of the deer.
"My name is Drake and I come from that clan as well.
"I see." she nibbles another deer, trying to seem indifferent. They sit quietly for a while, eating the rest of the deer. Draga stifles a yawn but feels her eye lids droop.
"you should lie down, I will teach you how to really hunt and avoid the humans around here." Drake yawns, his mouth seeming big enough to swallow her head.
"There are humans around here?" Draga's head perks up even though she is so tired that her eyes are still only half open.
"You must leave them alone, they won't harm us and they seem to understand me fairly well." Drake circles to a patch of straw and hey and curls up on it.
"I see..." Draga curls into a tight ball by the fire. Thinking of conversing with humans and stray thoughts of Drake's muscled body, she lets her eyes close and falls asleep.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Next Day...

*Noteb*
2. Draga's Not So Secret Crush...

3. Her 'Nanny' Was Him!?...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Clockwork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/783910-It-starts-to-rain