*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What Happened To Kiba?
  2. "*yawn*"
  3. Bitten
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557632-Kibas-a-WEREWOLF/cid/1131198-What-Happened-To-Kiba
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1557632
Kiba's a werewolf and figures out that he's not the only thing that goes bump in the night
This choice: What Happened To Kiba?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

What Happened To Kiba?

    by: Unknown
"Hwo are you and what have you done to my master," Akamaru cried to the wolf."Calm your self my cousin.Your master and i are one in the same thoug he is not awar of it yet.The rouge you master had been asined to captur was on one of the cursed wolf clan. WHen kiba was bitten the curse was passed on to him.By dawn he will be back in control and i will sleep until the next compleat moon."Akamaru had many more things he wanted to ask the wolf but befor he could the wolf lept of the balcony."No," Akamaru shouted and rushed to the balcony to see the wolf that was his master land whithout any problem.Akamaru quikly left and headed for the stairs.
THe wolf mean while was smelling the air.There was so much potential here he thought. pleanty of females large amount of food and more."Now what should i do first," the wolf mused.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. food

*Noteb*
2. mate

*Noteb*
3. someones coming

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MangaManiac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557632-Kibas-a-WEREWOLF/cid/1131198-What-Happened-To-Kiba