*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/155561-The-Thieves-Guild/cid/48492-Meeting-Prince-Harold
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #155561
Are you a theif pulling off the steal of the century or the items owner.
This choice: Will you not like your suitor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting Prince Harold

    by: The Nameless Hermit
You open the door and see your father sitting with a young man. The young man has short browm hair and brown eyes. He is also wearing nothing but silk. Oh, boy you think as you enter the room. You curtsy to your father and the stranger.
"Ah, Lida. This is Prince Harold from Talen," your father says.
"Hello Prince Harold." You hold out your hand and Harold kisses it.
"The pleasure is all mine." Harold says in a drawling voice. You notice that his sleeve has a rip in it. Harold sees what your looking at and says "Some peasent ran into me, knocking me over." You decide right then and there that you don't like him, not one bit.
"I propose that we take our guest on a tour of the castle." says father.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go on the tour

2. Make an excuse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/155561-The-Thieves-Guild/cid/48492-Meeting-Prince-Harold