*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The city's pov
  2. Other
  3. waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1325591-The-citys-pov
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: The city's pov  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The city's pov

    by: dude
People were going about their day without a care in the world it was a hot day about 90 degrees. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! People stop looked around wondering what that sound was and shaking. Many thought minor earthquakes but then they saw her an enormous ebony ssbbw and she stood so tall 2 miles to be exact. People froze in shock no one knew what to do they just kept watching her. A loud fart comes out of the giant black woman who then clutches her stomach. Many vomited at the smell some ran but many stayed then hell came she removed her pjs and squatted and grunting. People looked up watching her anus pulse and twitch then they saw the huge turd poke out and slowly start to come out. People ran as it came closer and closer then it touched the ground falling down crushing thousands. Jenny whose building has a front row view if the events and looked up again seeing the second turd coming but as it touched the ground it broke and came crashing toward her building. People screamed as it collided with her building it truly dwarfed it. People who were still around watched her pull her pjs up and looked around smiling. What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Feet crushing

*Noteb*
2. Ass crushing

*Noteb*
3. Pussy crushing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1325591-The-citys-pov