*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/1108445-Jackson-the-tiny-neighbor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1548787
breast growth,giantess and shrinking
This choice: Shrink someone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jackson; the tiny neighbor

    by: Linjeda271
As Jackie was wondering what she was going to do with her power, she looked out the window and saw her neighbor Jackson walking by.

Jackie smiled. "I know what I'm going to do now." she said as she started to concentrate.

Jackson was walking down the street, when a chill went up his body. Jackson wondered what that was all about. However his thoughts stopped, as he saw the neighborhood around him getting bigger. Cars, trees, houses, people, everything was getting bigger.

"What is going on?" Jackson wondered.

Then suddenly the world stopped growing. The grass was taller than him. Before Jackson was able to do anything, he was lifted up into the air, up to Jackie's smiling face.

"Jackie, you're huge. The whole world is huge. Somehow, the whole world got bigger." Jackson said feeling scared.

Still smiling, Jackie said, "Of course the whole world is huge. That's because I shrunk you."

"What?"

"Yep. The world didn't get bigger Jackson. I made you smaller."

That was when Jackie....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Butt crushed him

2. Breast crushed him

*Noteb*
3. Ate him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/1108445-Jackson-the-tiny-neighbor