*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/1239548-Trying-to-convince-Arcanine
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: See if you can convince her, to get up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Trying to convince Arcanine.

    by: Lordalmar
Maybe she will move, if you can convince her? It's worth trying, things can't get much worse. You remember you have some Pokemon food in your pocket, if you can reach it. It is easier said then done, but you manage to barely reach it. You take a handful of Pokemon food; you hope this works, you only have one shot.

"Are you hungry, how about a snack?"

Arcanine turns her head, looking straight at you. She sees the food, and wags her tail. You have her attention, so now is the perfect time. You throw the food, but your aim is somewhat poor. Arcanine catches some of the food in her mouth; she quickly runs after the rest, consuming it in no time flat. Your up on one knee, when your unsuspectingly tackled by Arcanine. You fall hard to the ground; you lift up your head, only to be met by...

You have the following choices:

1. Arcanine's butt.

*Noteb*
2. Arcanine's pussy.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/1239548-Trying-to-convince-Arcanine