*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. cheerleader
  2. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1540592-costume-shop-please-add/cid/664485-cheerleader
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1540592
you become whatever costume you wear
This choice: cheerleader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

cheerleader

    by: Aly
you buy the cheerleader costume and go home. you go into your bedroom and strip. you take out the costume and the first thing you notice is the pink underwear. you put it and the c-rup padded bra on. you take out the short skirt and tight shirt and put them on. you put on socks and cheerleading shoes. you pick up the blonde wig and put it on, noticing the pink tips. and then you take out the makeup that came with it. you've never put on makeup before, but you've seen christina do it many times. you mess up a few times, but end up getting it right. you finish puting it on and call your girlfriend. "hey, honey i'm on my way over to get you."
you go out into your car and adjust the mirror. you look at it and see...

You have the following choices:

1. you staring back

2. a blonde haired girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aly (UN: quickj121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1540592-costume-shop-please-add/cid/664485-cheerleader