*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're a Baby
  2. Your mom calls you
  3. Who is it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/693786-Youre-a-Baby
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: You're a baby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You're a Baby

    by: Wanderer0426
You try to stand but you can't, you then look up to see your mom standing over you smiling.

She then reaches down and picks you up out of you cloths, still a little disoriented, you don’t know what’s going on, until you look over to see your mom holding you in the mirror. Chills go gown your spin as you realize that she turned you into a baby.

Still in shock you look at your mom, she has a big smile on her face, and from the look on yours she knows exactly what you are thinking.

But she just gives you a big hug and says, “Don’t give me that look, I didn’t want it to have to come to this, and I gave you the choice. But honestly I think i prefer it this way, now I have my baby boy back."

You have the following choices:

1. You Can Talk

*Noteb*
2. You Can't Talk

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/693786-Youre-a-Baby