*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Switched tables
  2. In Tatsuki's nose!
  3. Trip to Tatsuki's
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/746806-Switched-tables
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Rukia sees Tatsuki and wants revenge!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Switched tables

    by: Unknown
Tatsuki looked up, silently praying that she was too small for Rukia to see. Sadly, Rukia was already looking down towards her unlucky ex-tormentor.

"Putting me in a pocket, huh? Tormenting like a bug, stuffing in your nose and so on, huh?" There was no doubt. Rukia was furious and Tatsuki's going to regret her deeds. She rose up to her feet and started running like hell. In vain. Rukia's enourmous hand grabbed Tatsuki, enclosing her in a prison of flesh. Then Tatsuki felt Rukia rising her hand.

After a minute Rukia opened her palm, dropping Tatsuki on her bed. The height was not great - about 20 centimeters - but enough to have Tatsuki stunned at impact for a while. Once she regained consciousness she noticed that she was stripped almost naked, safe for her panties and bra. Rukia was pinning her down with her finger - pushing so as to immobilise, but leave Tatsuki unharmed. Her devious smile gave Tatsuki the creeps.

"So, let's think..." Rukia said almost playfully. "That pocket you'd put me in was most uncomfortable. Frankly, I'd be most glad to have a massage... Starting from feet." She giggled "I bet you know some karate tricks to make this tiny body of yours strong enough to turn your punches and kicks into a pleasant massage. Or..." Rukia giggled once again, showing a pair of tweezers on her other hand "...we can see, how it feels to have your nipples, butt and other curves squeezed tight. Some women love that quite a lot, you know."

Tatsuki gulped, terrified.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tatsuki gives in and does the massage

*Noteb*
2. Rukia uses the tweezers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/746806-Switched-tables