*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...crush them all!
  2. In her bra
  3. in her world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3361105-crush-them-all
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: ...crush them all!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

...crush them all!

    by: Greninja84
Dawn chooses that it's best to just end their suffering right here and now. She thought that it might be too cruel for them to just stay there. With a voice booming similar to a speaker on full volume only 1000x louder, (because of her gigantic size) Dawn said, "Are you ready to be crushed? I sure hope you are!" Everyone in between her boobs started screaming and panicking, (as they should be.) Dawn lifted her arms towards each side of her enormous boobs, which were holding everyone in them, and slowly started to push them together, the screams, one after another, slowly died down leaving a lull with it. She let go of her chest to see nothing left but some corpses that fell off of her breasts. Dawn felt powerful.

In a state of happiness, Dawn happily skipped along the land to look for something else to do. As she skipped, because of her being 1000 feet tall, her feet would obviously be humongous. Her big feet were trampling over trees, towns, Pokémon, people, lakes and large rocks. Crushing so many things so easily made her feel... Unstoppable.

Then, along came Ash, who was visiting the Sinnoh region for a while. Dawn spotted him and said "Ash!" Ash, hearing this incredibly loud shout covered his ears in pain. Dawn then took this as him saying that he hated the sound of her voice. Her hand flew down to him and lifted his body off of the ground. She held him by his collar neck and said "So, you don't like my voice huh?" He responded with "What?"
Ash was clearly trembling in fear at the sight of his friend being so giant, and that she was angry.

What happens next? Dawn will...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...Forgive him

*Noteb*
2. ...Punish him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Greninja84 (UN: greninja84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3361105-crush-them-all