*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/872926-Alex-Alexis
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: Use the wand on Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Alex->Alexis

    by: 4morian5
Carey ate the dinner gratefully. After polishing off the corn, she picked up the wand. "Maybe this thing is real," she wondered. She waved it back and forth. Her thoughts drifted back to Alex. He was rather handsome, she thought. He had pale skin, straight dark hair, blue eyes, and was very skinny, neither muscular nor fat. He was happy to help anyone who asked, but most just called him a pushover instead of a helper. She loved that, but she couldn't love him.She looked at the wand. An idea formed in the back of her head. "I...I wish Alex was someone I could love."

In the landlord's ground floor apartment, Alex was relaxing in his room, thinking about Carey. Markus was laying across his legs, sleeping peacefully. Alex turned his light off and drifted into an uneasy sleep. As he slept, the magic of the wand began to work. His body became more slender, and his legs became proportianely longer. His feet became delicate, and his hips flared out. As this was happening, his face rounded and became distictly feminine. His hair grew down to his back and became silky. His waist shrunk to give him an hourglass figure. His male parts pulled in on them selves, becoming female parts. Now a she, her butt swelled slightly, becoming soft and sexy. Finally, her chest swelled up, becoming round, soft DD-cups. Her room changed slightly as well. Her sheets became violet instead of black. Her clothes became more feminine and revealing, but stayed mostly the same. Her dresser acquired a mirror and makeup, and filled with sexy bras and underwear.

The next morning, Alexis woke up and brushed Markus off her legs. She slipped off her silky pajamas and stepped into her private shower. After washing, shampooing, conditioning, rinsing, and massaging her sensitive nipples, she dryed off, reveling in the pleasure her nipples gave off as the rough towel brushed them. She selected some lacy black lingerie and pulled them on, barley covering her round ass. Her bra was more diffucult to put on. After wrestling her breasts a bit, she managed to hook the bra in the front. She selected a pair of tight jean shorts and a violet tank top with a girly skull on the front. Markus approved, rubbing up against her thigh and looking up at her. "I'm guessing you like?", she asked him, and he jumped up on her, licking her face and laying on top of her, causing her to blush as his weight squished her breasts. " No, down boy! Down!", she cried shoving him off. He whined and looked up at her with apology. "It's okay boy," she said, pulling his head onto her lap and stroking it. He happily closed his eyes and fell asleep. "Markus...", she sighed, trying to get up without waking him. His head thunked on the wood, but he stayed asleep. "Okay, now to go see Carey. She promised to go out with me today." Alexis smiled naughtily. "If I have my way, our time in will be more interesting than the time out."

What happens when Alexis goes over?

You have the following choices:

1. They abandon the date and stay at Carey's place.

2. They go out on a date, and Carey brings the wand along.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 4morian5 (UN: 4morian5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/872926-Alex-Alexis