*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/1352372-pick-up-the-wand
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: pick up the wand  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

pick up the wand

    by: mingusdew
Markus was about to continue walking on towards the pub, but the wand made him forget almost completely about his destination. He leaned over and picked up the cheezy looking wand. But when he picked it up he could feel it wasnt a cheap plastic wand, it was real wood, and from the looks of it finely carved. As he looked it over in his hands he suddenly felt like heading home instead of the pub.

Markus finally returned home about a 45 minutes later, which seemed to pass by so quickly as he walked and stared almost entranced by the wand. His house was an old run down house which his parents had left him in their will. It looked out of place, over the years big fancy expensive houses began popping up around the house is the areas which used to be the woods and meadows he used to play in when he was a child. Markus hated this big modern houses, he loved growing up in a house far from all the other houses so he could be alone. But now he was surrounded by people; loud obnoxious families disturbing his peace and quiet.

Markus's closest neighbor was the one he hated most. His name is Alexander Dyson, he is a young strapping hunk of manhood, at 6'2" 240lbs of lean powerful muscle, and a cocky, over-priviledged jerk. Alexander is the Vice president of the local biotechnology company. Which means he has some brains but not enough to justify his position in the company; his ability to work people over is the large reason. And also the nine inches between his legs didnt hurt in gaining his way up the ladder.

Alex is the typical alpha-male he has a wife Amanda that defines statuesque. At 5'9" she did a bit of modeling before settling down with Alexander. They have 2 children 17 year old Betty, and 15 year old Patrick. The perfect photogenic family and stuck up like no ones business. Alexander hates Markus, he considers his house an eye sore, which he is not completely wrong about. The lawn in unkempt and the paint peeling and boards falling off the fence and siding. He gets on Markus's case as much as possible about every little thing.

When Markus ignored Alexander's demands, Alex turned to threats and a little physical violence by jacking up Markus. In return Markus got 2 huge dogs, a Rottweiler and a Pitbull, each as nasty and mean as Markus. Markus only wants to be left alone and work his little meanial job as the janitor at the local high school.

Markus reaches home and heads for his door.

You have the following choices:

1. Confrontation!

*Noteb*
2. Makes it inside safely.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mingusdew (UN: mingusdew83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/1352372-pick-up-the-wand