*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Find an athlete.
  2. Partake
  3. Possess Karl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/674065-Find-an-athlete
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Find an athlete.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Find an athlete.

    by: Seuzz
You are not far from your host's domicile when your attention is attracted by noise and lights in a nearby residence. "A party," the thought comes to you. Several burly male creatures are out front, making loud noises.

Impulsively, you decide that this is a better opportunity than chancing an empty gym, and swing over for a closer look. The creatures are shoving and shouting at each other, but you ignore them and pass into the house. It is empty but for two—a male and a female—who are nestled tightly on a sofa and rubbing each other energetically. The male looks up as you come in. "'Sup?" he says blearily.

"'Sup?" you reply.

"Keg's in the kitchen," he says. "I don't know you, but you're welcome to whatever's left." You nod but ignore him and walk down a hallway where you think you will find the sleeping rooms. The male calls something after you, but his words are unintelligible.

You choose a room almost at random. It is dark but unoccupied, and without any hesitation you kneel next to the sleeping platform and vomit yourself onto the coverings. Your ex-host rolls off and onto the floor.

You feel very naked and exposed, and so you scuttle under the coverings to the foot of the bed, where you think you will be able to lurk undetected until you can emerge and grab the occupant when he returns.

The wait is longer than you would have hoped; when you next hear noises they are very confused—probably occasioned by the presence of the host you left unconscious on the floor. There are voices, and then a lot of thumping. All is silent for a bit more, and then with a tremendous blow something lands on the platform. The coverlets rustle, and you sense the warmth of a body nearby.

Whoever has dropped onto the platform is having trouble being still, though. There is a lot of movement and shaking, and then with a rhythmic motion everything begins to bounce up and down. These performances confuse and alarm you, and you are inclined to scuttle away. But the only way out is past the body.

You wait just a bit longer, but the rhythm gives no indication that it will cease, so you cautiously venture forth. You feel warmth all around you, and brush against the leg of the creature. You pause, then push further. It is becoming warmer, and to your alarm you find that you seem to be trapped between its limbs. It is very warm in front of you, and you extend a pseudopod, which touches something bristly. You probe a bit further, and then your senses tell you that you have touched permeable membranes.

Ah! So here is another orifice through which you enter a host body.

You push forward, probing greedily, and are rewarded with the sense of your fluid self seeping into the host. You press, harder and harder, and then there is a release and you feel yourself being drawn in. There is an expanding sense of numbness, and the feeling of limbs and trunk returns to you.

Your host is upon its back, and you are startled to find that another creature is resting upon it. This other creature is making all manner of alarming noises, and it seems to have attached itself somehow to your host near the midpoints of their anatomies. You briefly panic, and then the other human abruptly relaxes and lays down your torso. Its mouth searches for your host's neck and begins licking it.

"Mmmm. It's never happened like that," the creature says. The voice sounds feminine. You say nothing, but nothing seems to be expected of you. You take advantage of the pause to run through your new host's mind.

Chad Olafsky. Member of a sports team. You possessed him during the mid point of ... hmmm ... during the middle of an act of a procreative nature. His own senses are still reeling from the double impact of the act and your penetration, which is why you still feel a bit disordered.

His partner—you can't locate her name—continues to pay close attention to his neck and to his chest, then relinquishes her grip on his anatomy and rolls onto her side. "Think you can do it again?" she says.

"I don't think so," you say truthfully.

"That's too bad. But I guess every girl dreams of bringing a man to that ... pitch ... at least once." She kisses you again. "It was me, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

Something in your tone catches her ear, and she raises up to gaze at you in the dark. You regard her back speculatively. There seems nothing to say, and Chad himself—somewhere under your own consciousness—is whimpering uselessly.

"Well, if it's gonna be that way, fuck you too," the girl says angrily, and rises from the bed. Without speaking, but with a great deal of noise, she dresses and stomps from the room.

You put an arm—a much bigger and stronger thing than Tom had—behind your head and think. (The gesture feels very natural.) These creatures, apparently, use the procreative act not only to propagate the species, but to form and reinforce social bonds; or to entertain each other. It occurs to you that you have just gravely insulted someone. That itself is no great misstep, but it means you have lost an opportunity for some important first-hand experience. The act itself—memories of instances of which are very near the surface of your host's consciousness—is intensely pleasurable. Your host, in fact, engages in it quite often, and not always—you are startled to see—in the company of another being. Another memory flashes across. Odd: How would "fucking" (to use Chad's preferred term) a domestic animal—as he has done—improve his relationship with it?

You are still puzzling over this when the door opens and the silhouette of a human leans in. "You really pissed Jenny off," a cool female voice says.

You only grunt.

"She says you nearly blew the top of her head off, and then couldn't say anything nice afterward."

You shrug.

"Was she really that good?"

"It was intense," you reply. You basically knocked Chad cold at the climactic moment as you entered him, so neither you nor he really remember. But that counts as "intense," doesn't it?

The new girl, who you now recognize as "Sandra," regards you for a moment. "Do you have any more left?" she finally says.

You're not so much in control of Chad that you have to do everything for him; unbidden, the appendage he had been nursing inside the other female springs to life. Maybe you haven't lost that perfect opportunity after all. You've got a number of Chad's memories in front of you, and his instincts seem to be near the surface, so you think you can pull off a creditable job.

You hold out a hand, and Sandra steps into the room and closes the door behind her. You sense and hear, rather than see, her dropping clothes on the floor. And then the coverlets pull back, and she straddles you.

She starts by sitting back on your thighs and lightly stroking your penis with her fingers. They are slim and responsive, and she knows exactly where on the thin, sensitive membranes to touch. You grunt softly, and the cock hardens and extends. She then edges closer, and lets the soft hairs between her own legs brush and tickle you. You swell even more. In fact, it is almost painful, more so than your host's mind tells you it should be. It feels as though its tissues are bulging with an infection.

You are on the verge of canceling the experiment when your partner raises herself and then slowly takes your penis inside her. She is hot and wet, which is soothing; then she leans forward and rests her palms on your brawny shoulders, the better to balance herself around your cock.

It comes to you what is expected, and you arch your back as you begin to gently but rhythmically thrust inside her. Her breath begins to come in short gasps.

But you are holding your own breath. The pain in your penis, which had briefly subsided, returns, more intense than before. It feels as though something is trying to burst through its sides. Something is wrong, you sense, and with a sudden desperation you try to throw Sandra off and to pull yourself out of her. This wrenching, though, has touched something in Chad's cock, and, unbidden, it begins to spasm—a quick, hard, but numbed tick-tocking that owes little or nothing to the erotic moment. Sandra shrieks, and then is very silent. She trembles ...

... and then, unmistakably, you have the sense of a new body coming under your control.

You are still in Chad, but you are now also in Sandra: you feel your cock up her pussy, and her pussy around his cock. Gingerly, you pull the two bodies apart. Your hold on both bodies is unbroken, even when they aren't even touching skins.

This is a deep shock. You had no idea you could control separate bodies simultaneously. You shiver inside them both: How deep does your amnesia go? What else have you forgotten about yourself?

But there is nothing to do but to reacquaint yourself with your talents. Not being human, you are unencumbered by what would otherwise be the unnatural control of two bodies, and you quickly find you can control them easily and without confusion. Their minds are a somewhat different matter, of course, until you hit on the trick of putting their suppressed minds to sleep, whereupon all their memories and personalities emerge fully, ready to be absorbed, digested, and added to your own. It takes remarkably little time, and then you are able to mimic them perfectly, even as supposedly independent beings.

You also learn, through a little trial and error, that it takes very little of your own substance to keep one of them in perfect thrall; this species must either be remarkably weak-minded, or possess very simple nervous systems. You could put a score under your control, if you chose to.

* * * * *

"What now?" you speak through Chad when you are finished with your trials. It is, of course, not necessary to vocalize thoughts for them, and they share your mind in common. But it seems like a good idea to keep in steady practice, in character, as your hosts, even when alone.

You are still lying on your back, and you stroke Sandra's bare back as she sits on the edge of the bed.

"I need a cigarette," you reply through her. So you stand and dress, pulling on her panties and jeans and blouse, and slipping on her ragged tennis shoes. You shuffle her out of the way as you pull Chad to his feet and put him into some track pants and a t-shirt. When you're done, you bite the back of her neck while cupping one of her breasts. But you twist her away. "Stop it," you say brusquely. "I really need that smoke."

The house is now quiet; most of Chad's housemates have apparently moved on to the Waffle House, though noises from another room suggest some "social bonding" is being had there. You sit on the front porch, with one arm wrapped around her waist and another arm draped around his neck as you light a cigarette.

"So what now?" you ask again.

You take a drag. "Easy. Grab someone on the base. Even if he gets caught, I'm still safe on the outside."

"Pfft. That's fuckin' obvious. I mean what do I do off the base? Spread out, catch a lot, or play it close?"

You shrug. "Split the difference. A few key people. Muscle. Recruiters. Spies in high places."

You snort and smirk at the thought. "'Recruiters' sounds like sorority work. Load a few hot chicks with up with extra stuff, then dangle their pussies as bait. Awesome. Know any to be had?"

You tap ashes from the cigarette. "No."

"Fuckin' A. Well, Josh is banging Cindy. Take him, take her, take some of the Alphas, I guess." You're silent a moment. "Me and my bros can be the 'muscle.'"

"Take one, take 'em all. I don't want any slip-ups."

"I could say the same about the sorority. That's a lot to add."

"They'd just be lurkers, so I only need a few. The right ones."

"The cum sluts, you mean."

"You're an asshole." You gnaw at her neck, and push him away. "Go fuck yourself."

The door opens behind you, and Raul and Felicia step out onto the porch; he's flushed, she's glowing. With one head you give him a smirk and a chin tilt when you turn to look; with the other you grimace and look away. Felicia blushes. "I'll see you later," she murmurs and walks off. Raul lingers.

Here are your first two possible recruits—one of your housemates and the girl he's seeing. To the best of your knowledge, she's not connected to anyone or anything important, but Raul lives with Chad. Take 'em or leave 'em?

You have the following choices:

1. Take them.

2. Leave them.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/674065-Find-an-athlete