*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/3064333-Scenario-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520630
If you didn't like Pikachu's first adventure, then try this one on for size!
This choice: Scenario 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Scenario 2

    by: kura
PIkachu was doing some special training with Ash and other Pokemon in preperation for the sinnoh league "keep at it Pikachu I am sure we are gonna beat Paul at the league "Pika Pika" Pkachu said confindently pumping his fist. Dawn and Brock were watching Ash do his training while Dawn groomed her Buneary so she looks extra cute "Ash sure is fired up for the league" she said "that's our Ash always putting 110% into his training" he chuckled as Ash finaly decided it was enough for today and sent his Pokemon to take a rest.

Pikachu went to get some water from Ash's bag but as soon as he got some sips he was suddendly nuzzled by Buneary congratulating him for a good training. Pikachu bashfully rubbed the back of his head a small blush apearing thankfully all other Pokemon were doing their own buisness as well as the humans so noone saw them butsuddendly a large boom was heard nearby.

They saw a giant mecha with a big purple "R" on itand they knew exactly who it was as the trio suddendly jumped out and said their usual moto. So one moto later they heard many times already "we have electric proofed our robot so Pikachu's attacks will have no effect on us" James said "and we also found a special relic that will help us catch him" Jessie added "so say goodbye" Meowth said and pressed some swtiches and the robot opened up some window in it's chest containing a nice white stone and shot a laser towards Pikachu hitting him dead on Buneary crying out in worry.

Pikachu hissed as he took the pain head on but he soon realise he could absorb the energy and take the attack untill it ended "huh it's a dud we+ve been scammed!" Jessie was angry now but then Buneary attacked them with an ice beam freezing them in place "we made it electric proof but not ice proof" Jasmes said and then an explosion was made launching the trio in the air "we are blasting off again!" the screamed as they disapeared into the sky like always.

Buneary hopped to Pikachu to see if he was ok "Bun Bun?" she asked in worry Pikachu rubbing his head but that laser had some effect and he felt weird. But what did that relic do to Pikachu?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He was very horny

*Noteb*
2. He was very hungry

*Noteb*
3. He grew

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kura (UN: lolekbolek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant Pikachu Lover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/3064333-Scenario-2