*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516693-Five-Giant-Planets/cid/650579-Stuck-Between-a-Shoe-and-a-Sad-Place
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1516693
You are an astronaut sucked into a solar system of gigantic proportions.
This choice: The one crying is a young girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stuck Between a Shoe and a Sad Place

    by: Neo-rodent
Above you stands aslant a black and white socked calf, each stripe as wide around as a culdesac. Lapping over top of the crossed legs, at the height of a waterfall, is the pleated edge of a bland uniform-style skirt. From your tiny view most of her torso is blocked by her legs but her face is as clear as a cloud -- and nearly the height and color of one as well. Her snow-white skin is framed with short black hair and shows intertwined tracks of tears below her startlingly blue eyes. Seeing this child goddess in such a state, you can't help but let your heart go out to soothe whatever hurt she needs nursed.... 'what am I thinking?!' You shake your bewildered head and stop being a pussy just in time to hear a whistling sound gaining pitch. 'Sounds like...INCOMING!' Too late -- WHAM!! Without warning you are on the ground, soaked and one half of your face is numb. You dare to taste some of what hit you -- salty. You look up again just in time to dodge a second tear -- and a good thing to, another to the face might shatter your fragile skull, or at least assure your ears don't stop ringing.

Desperate to escape the girl's bludgeoning rain of tears, you run for the only shelter in sight, the overhang provided by her nearest leg. Stumbling around tears that hit the ground like liquid mortar fire, you very nearly dive into the shadow of the giantess. From a 'safe' position you watch as the rain continues outside. In your new cramped surroundings you see few options: behind you is the impenetrable leather barrier of her shoe, outside is death by salt water. What should a trapped morsel do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neo-rodent (UN: glacialmind101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516693-Five-Giant-Planets/cid/650579-Stuck-Between-a-Shoe-and-a-Sad-Place