*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516279-Georgette-Gets-Big/cid/1496959-Get-Into-Position-For-Tummy-Rubs
by Puffy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1516279
This interactive story is about Georgette the poodle from the Disney movie Oliver&Company
This choice: Something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get Into Position For Tummy Rubs

    by: Raptor
They then got to the gift table, and Georgette placed Oliver down on his back, exposing his fatter belly, and making sure he would not be able to get up for quite a bit. She lay down next to him, in much the same position, her larger waistline just as exposed as Oliver's stomach. She then explained: "See, after they have cake, they're going to come over to get the presents opened. Thing is, though, that we'll give them an extra present. There's no way they'll be able to resist giving us belly rubs when they see us like this, and they're all going to make it last a good, long time. I've seen how much children like giving cats and dogs belly rubs. They can't get enough of it." "Hey, sounds like we're in for a real treat!" Oliver smiled. "We sure are." Georgette smiled back. "Just close your eyes and wait for the nice feeling of tummy rubbing..." So they lay back and closed their eyes, and it was not long, since kids tend to eat cake at a rapid rate due to how much they like the way it tastes, before they were hearing: "Oh-Em-Gee! THAT IS SO CUTE AND DARLING! Let's rub them before the gifts get opened!" and then feeling their bigger bellies being rubbed, caressed, petted, stroked and kissed by child after child, said rubbing lasting so long and being so nice that neither Oliver nor Georgette ever wanted it to end. "Oh, you were right, Georgette. This IS fun." Oliver purred. "Told you it would be." Georgette replied. "Who knows? I bet Jenny might even bring home some of the treats and such and let us have some when her parents aren't looking." "Wouldn't that be super?" Oliver agreed.

After a while, the kids finished up with the belly rubs and got to opening the gifts, but Oliver and Georgette suddenly opened their eyes when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raptor (UN: ackwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Puffy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516279-Georgette-Gets-Big/cid/1496959-Get-Into-Position-For-Tummy-Rubs