*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/1174647-Target-Jeremy-Richards-again
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Target Jeremy Richards again.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Target Jeremy Richards again.

    by: Wordsmitty ✍️
"Yeah, dude. I can't wait to see her body fully exposed."

"Awesome. Once we get the mask of one of them, you can model it and ..."

"Wait a minute! I'm not gonna be some horny boy's pussy show. You can be the girl so I ca ..."

"I'm not going to be the cunt of your wet dreams, asshole, and let you play with me. I'm no fuck toy or faggot."

"You're pretty bitchy right now."

After that it gets really crude and heated followed by a wrestling match until the scuffle turns over the table with the book, masks, and mind strips scattering across the floor.

"Now look what you've done, you dumb pervert."

"ME? ME? You're the one who ..."

"You wanted me to be Eva Garner so you could fondle my tits."

"YOUR TITS? YOUR TITS? Don't you mean Eva's tits?"

"You know what I mean. I - I - I, ..."

Neither of you can keep a straight face and break up hysterically unable to stop laughing for several minutes. As you calm down, you pick up the book, and Caleb collects the other things, setting everything back on the table.

"So, it's not a go for the twins?"

"Looks like unless we just want to try out the spell to make it, but I bet someone has to wear the mask to open the book's next page and spell."

"Seems like a waste. Sort of like the Lisa mind strip, huh."

You look down at it again but keep silent in thought. Caleb had the Jeremy mask and got Lisa on a strip. No way you'll use the Lisa strip, at least now, or let Caleb or anyone see into her mind - ever. That's private. There is your blank mask and the other blank mind strip. If you use that mask to copy someone to get to Richards, why not just copy someone using both the mind strip and mask together? Or just go after Jeremy with the strip and save the mask for the next spell. After all, it will take another week to make and polish another mask. But maybe you don't need a mask for the next spell. But maybe you do, and you still think maybe you could get Geoff and turn Lisa to you.

Breaking the silence, you decide, "Let's get Richards' mind and save the mask."

"But we need to get near him, preferably alone so everyone doesn't see him pass out and watch the strip reappear. Our last foray didn't go so well in gaining his confidence. He's not coming out here again."

"Yeah. I'm just glad you're the one who invited him."

"Yeah, but you're the dork he was pissed at even before he crushed you when the mask knocked him out." he laughs.

You go at him again, but quickly drop interest.

"That's it! We just need to find him alone, or something like ..." you pause thinking. "Go check up on him to see if he is really OK and not really sick from fainting. We apologize and ..."

"Bring him a Get Well card and present, maybe flowers, too."

You punch him in the arm again more cordially, but harder this time.

"Exactly. Tell him he looks a bit pale and reach to see if he's warm with fever."

"Putting the strip on his forehead. Dude! You are smarter than that shit-ass face lets on." He backs away as you swing at him.

         * * *

The two of you head over to Jeremy's to see if he's home. It's a long shot that he wouldn't be out with buddies on Sunday, but you are too excited and anxious to not at least try.

Having been close friends in middle school, his parents know both you and Caleb, but you can't remember the last time you were here. When he went through a growth spurt as a freshman and showed his skill at basketball, he moved up in the hierarchy with the jocks and cheerleaders leaving you and Caleb behind. You would talk occasionally, but didn't hang in the same circles. Actually, you weren't allowed in that circle or anywhere near those in it.

It is great luck that Jeremy's dad is the only other person home besides Jeremy. He always liked you and instantly invites you in and sends you on up to Jeremy's room without question while he goes back to fixing something or other - the constant handyman. He'll be off and too busy to hear anything that happens.

"Hey, Richards. How you doing?"

Jeremy looks up from lounging on his bed and squashing a magazine under his pillow - one he obviously didn't want parents or anyone to see.

"What the fuck are you two jerks doing here especially after that crap at the old school? I outta bust your skulls and heave the two of you out the window."

"Yeah, just like you used to do to us when we were in middle school. Seems like we aren't good enough to even be seen with you any more."

He softens a bit, possibly a little guilt, but doesn't let up.

"Maybe that's what's happened. As we grow, things change. Some for the better, some for the ..."

"Look, dude, we aren't here to discuss your rise to the elite of the school. We're glad for you."

"But we also used to be your friends and also get concerned, however strange that may seem." you finish for Caleb as you move over close to Jeremy.

Jeremy turns and starts to stand staring back and forth between the two.

"I don't remember you two being all concerned about anything but yourselves, ever. But, life's different now, for all of us."

"Yeah, and so," you pause and give him a real concerned look which is amazing since he's right and you're never concerned about much of anyone else. "Ah, you alright? You look a little pale."

You hold back raising your hand to his forehead to check knowing he's more likely to bat it away than let you touch him. Instead you let Caleb try to distract him.

"Hey, when you passed out yesterday, it scared the shit out of us."

"I know. I could smell it when I woke up." he chides back with a relaxed smile. "That's why I had to get out and get air."

You all chuckle a bit, then you add, "Well, we just wanted to make sure nothing serious. Don't want the big game this week to be affected."

"Oh, now we find out. You two betting on the big game with Coolidge and don't want your stake to be lost, huh."

"Maybe."

"Always thinking the best of us, still, huh?"

"You sure you haven't had any more fits, blackouts, fever, ..."

         * * *

Well, that more than freaked Jeremy, and he says he'll go to the doctor the next day, although not sure why it happens only when you two are around either. Caleb gives you a friendly punch as you drive back to the clubhouse with strip in hand ready to affix to the mask.

You have the following choices:

1. Inside Jeremy Richards.

*Noteb*
2. Taking over the school's elite.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wordsmitty ✍️ (UN: wordsmitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/1174647-Target-Jeremy-Richards-again