*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica
  2. Art/Gym
  3. Which class?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505369-High-School-Foot-Expansion/cid/745456-Jessica
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1505369
Stories about girls in highschool whose feet grow!
This choice: Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessica

    by: Panther
Jessica sat on the side of the track under the warm sun. She had just finished doing a six minute mile and sweat glistened on her tanned skin, her toned stomach on display under her sports bra that held her C-cup breasts tight against her chest.

At 5'11" and a very trim 150 lbs, she got more than her share of stares from boys and girls alike. And she was enjoying those stares as she lay on the grass. Her feet were tired and she thought about taking off her tennis shoes, allowing her size 11 feet to breathe, but decided against it as she thought about what to wear to dinner that weekend with her girlfriends. She had just bought a new pair of stiletto heels, adding three inches to her height and strapping around her beautiful feet nicely. She had a fresh pedicure that she really wanted to show off.

The thought of it almost distracted her from how tight her shoes felt. Running must have taken more than she thought out of her, and her feet felt very cramped. There must be something she can do.

You have the following choices:

1. Jessica finds a friend to rub her big feet.

2. Jessica's shoes give up the struggle and begin to rip apart.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Panther (UN: tathum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505369-High-School-Foot-Expansion/cid/745456-Jessica