*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I take it downstairs.
  2. The day you moved out.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498738-Wand-of-wishes-The-growth/cid/1553541-I-take-it-downstairs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1498738
You moved into a new house finding a magical wand which you experiment with.
This choice: I take it downstairs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I take it downstairs.

    by: Moe
I believed what was written on the letter. I have heard stories of people gaining magical items. But I wanted to start downstairs first.

When I arrived downstairs, I decided to fix the squeaky door first. I aimed the wand at the door and said ' Fix the squeaky noise'. Some glitter came out and surrounded the door. Then I tried the door again. This time, there was no squeaking noise this time. But I was concerned about the lock and it looked old and rusty. Then I said ' Strengthen that lock.'

This time, I managed to strengthen the sturdiness of the lock. Finally I felt somewhat secure in the old house. I walked over to the refrigerator to see if any foot was left or provided for me. The only there was some bottled water and some apples left by a kind merchant in town. This time, I wanted to get some food in the refrigerator. I said ' Food, Milk, and Orange Juice please' Some delicious food and milk and orange juice appeared in the refrigerator' I put the wand on the kitchen table before I went outside.

Smiling, I decided to go back outside to unload and put the luggage and bags on the kitchen floor. It was tiring work for me to do alone but I managed it finally. My muscles was sore then I realized that I had that wand still on the kitchen table. I decided to wish all of my luggage and bags unpacked and everything put away. But I was sweaty.Then I decided to wish myself to have a hot relaxing shower upstairs. I held the wand in my hand while the shower came on by itself. Soon I was clean again and felt better.

When I put on some clean clothes, I wondered what to do next. I was a bit wary of being all alone. Maybe I should wish a dog for protection even though it is a small town. But I changed my mind. I did not want any undue attention on my breast. I actually wished it to be a size C instead of E.--yes, smaller. maybe you would not be as tempted to look at it I did not want any undue jealousy in town. And it may keep lustful men away from me. The next thing I decided to do is to wish the whole place to be spotless clean except for the kitchen. Quickly, the place looked cleaner and smelt cleaner.

Then I started to go back downstairs again and tripped and sprained my ankle. I screamed in pain at how it hurt. I took my wand and wished my ankle to be healed. It was almost like a miracle. It was healed. My friend still haven't arrived yet. It was starting to get dark. Even though I am in fairly good shape and I knew nobody in town, I decided to wish something else for my own protection. I made myself into a female bodybuilder with a black belt in Judo. The wand still made me look feminine but muscular too. I smile, knowing that I would now be safer in here. I hid my wand in my jacket but wished that only I can see the wand.

I went downstairs and watched some news on TV. Soon I heard some knocking. I asked Who is there? The response was.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498738-Wand-of-wishes-The-growth/cid/1553541-I-take-it-downstairs