*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Japan
  2. Where or who??
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495434-Tila-Tequila-becomes-a-GIANTESS/cid/607934-Japan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1495434
500 points for additions!!! Add please!!!!
This choice: Japan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Japan

    by: CommieBob
Throughout all of Tokyo, it is hot and busy. People rushing and going to their homes and jobs just to end the day. In the downtown area, Tila sets on a park bench where she decided to rest. She sits down where she wipes the sweat from her nice chest. As she sighs over the intense heat, she looks down to see a mosquito on her hand. As she goes to strike it, it bites her. "Ouch", she says as suddlenly she notices she begins to grow. She starts growing at 50ft a second. The clothes on her body begin to ripe right off showing her glorious body. Her chest is so huge that it cast a shadow over the hot and exhausted people below her. People around her around stunned and stop in shock. Traffic in all lanes of view stop or crashed. They stare at her magnificent body and have no idea what has happened. She grows to a height of 500 feet and stops.

You have the following choices:

1. she is shocked

*Noteb*
2. she doesn't notices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CommieBob (UN: commiebob14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CommieBob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495434-Tila-Tequila-becomes-a-GIANTESS/cid/607934-Japan