*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting Megan... Almost
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495304-Megan-Fox-Shrinks-You/cid/607397-Meeting-Megan-Almost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1495304
The hottie Megan Fox (from Transformers) shrinks you! What will she do now? You choose!
Chapter #1

Meeting Megan... Almost

    by: iamtheman
Your name is John. You're just an average guy. You aren't rich. You aren't a celebrity. Your just trying your best to support yourself and keep up on your apartment rent. One day you hear that Megan Fox is coming to your city to sign copies of the "Transformers" DVD at a local store. You love that movie and you love Megan Fox. You decide it would be great to meet her in person! The next day you go to the store and you realize that you're in the back of the line. You wait for hours and you still don't even catch a glimpse of Megan. The line seems to be getting shorter. You look around and you see Megan Fox sitting at a table signing autographs! You can't believe you are actually standing only a few feet from Megan Fox! You think about what you'll say to her but suddenly...
"Everyone go home! Ms. Fox will not be signing anything else!" shouted the store owner.
Your heart is broken. You were so excited to get to meet her and now your dream was ruined. You walk out of the store sadly but when you get outside you see...

You have the following choices:

1. Megan Fox getting in her car

*Noteb*
2. The store manager getting ready to close the store

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iamtheman (UN: shrinkfeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iamtheman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495304-Megan-Fox-Shrinks-You/cid/607397-Meeting-Megan-Almost