*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trunks plan(Dragonball Z era)
  2. Goten
  3. First Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1488673-DBZ-shrinking/cid/1726010-Trunks-planDragonball-Z-era
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sandy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1488673
This is a gay dbz macrophilia interactive.
This choice: Dragonball Z  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trunks plan(Dragonball Z era)

    by: sonicfan97
Goten was having a fun time playing with his good friend Trunks at his house. Their parents, along with Gohan, went out on trip for 3 weeks, and left the boys at goku's, thinking they know how to take care of themselves. That was a huge mistake as Goten will soon learn. The boy played all day long until it was bedtime. They both went to sleep...at least that what Goten thought. Trunks woke up and sneaked into Goten's room, seeing him sleeping very deeply. Goten was always a heavy sleeper. Trunks then pulled out an invention of his mother's that he got from her vault that was labeled, Do Not Use Ever. It was a shrink ray Bulma made from her old shrinking watch. Trunk then used it on Goten and watched him shrink. He then hid the shrink ray in Goten's own room and picked him up very carefully. He brought Goten to his house and his room and put him on the floor gently. Trunks then went to sleep naked.

Goten woke up to a very loud sound, which came from trunk's alarm. Trunks woke up and turn off his alarm. Trunks then pulled off his bed sheets and looked down at the tiny Goten."Trunks! Why am I so small and----EEEPP!! Why are you naked?!?" Trunks smiled and said,"I'm naked because I always sleep naked and so I can have fun". Goten asked."What kind of fun?". Trunks grinned.

You have the following choices:

1. "Dirty fun with you"

2. "Dirty fun with the whole town, you were just my test subject"

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sonicfan97 (UN: sonicfan97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sandy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1488673-DBZ-shrinking/cid/1726010-Trunks-planDragonball-Z-era