*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wedy: The Spy whos after Kira
  2. Light Yagami Shrinks!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/778738-Wedy--The-Spy-whos-after-Kira
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Wedy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wedy: The Spy whos after Kira

    by: Mr. E
The door burst open causing a huge gust of wind that sent Kira flying. his shrunken body sailed straight into a wall knocking him unconscious. the last thing light saw before losing consiousness was a woman holding a gun dressed in a dark red leather jumpsuit with a zipper all the way up her front. while his eyes failed to remain open the last words he heard were "I'm in. it doesnt look Kira like is here. Yes i understand, ill search the room anyway."

http://otaku.absolutelypointless.net/gal...

When Light woke up it was to an unfamiliar backround. "Ive been Kidnapped! I think? how come I havent been restrained." Light was in an unknown room in the house but it had a lot of feminine things around the place such as scattered clothes, shoes, and makeup, with a lot of flowers in vases. the wierd thing was why would someone kidnap a tiny boy and just leave him on the floor?

"I dont know what i should do either trust the strange person who brought me here unharmed, or escape to the front or backdoor to this house and find a random person. Maybe i should just hide for now and see what kind of woman would do something like this." Light looked for a good hiding place and realized he was in her.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bedroom

*Noteb*
2. Kitchen

3. Bathroom

4. Living room with excersize equipment in it.

*Noteb*
5. Near her Closet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/778738-Wedy--The-Spy-whos-after-Kira