*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/743661-Lights-Mom
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Sachiko Yagami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Light's Mom

    by: Mr. E
Lights mom let herself into her sons room and said "Hey light i just got your report card i hope you got straight A's like you always do....huh where is he? i couldve sworn i saw him walk in here earlier before. Oh well since hes not here ill just take a sneak peek at his report card."

( Lights mother's reaction to his good grades) Sachiko Yagami
http://52.img.v4.skyrock.net/52a/ryuuzak...

"Wow All A's again"

(Raito's POV)
Light could not believe the size of his gigantic 41 year old mother standing there in a maroon sweater, grey dress pants and bright yellow slippers with white socks. Light says "Its possible she can step on me but right now shes my best chance at getting help. im just glad i forged those A's on my Report card so she wouldnt be mad that i got D's ." (and heres when things get worse.)

Lights mom was no fool. When she saw it was her sons handwriting on the card instead of his teachers she got angry fast. "I cant believe he would forge these grades and try to get away with it. when i see him hes gonna get the punishment of a lifetime."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/743661-Lights-Mom