*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Misa Amane
  2. Light Yagami Shrinks!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/597247-Misa-Amane
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Misa Amane  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Misa Amane

    by: Mr. E
Heres a picture of her http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6032/deathnote12large19if4.jpg

Misa Amane, Lights hot blond pseudo girlfriend that he doesnt have much feelings for but shes in love with him so he goes along with it just so he can use her. Misa walks in and closes the door behind her and says "Hey Light where are you, well since hes not here I guess ill get comfy and wait for him to come home." Misa walked past light almost stepping on him and sat down on his bed. Light a little shaken up that misa is now one hundred times bigger than him begins to wonder if he should actually get her attention. he says "Well Misa is very loyal and if she found me she might do anything i tell her to do. on the other hand this might be too much of a good thing for her since now that she has all the power she can do anything she wants to me while im this tiny and she might not even want to grow me back and i dont want to be a slave to Misa for the rest of my life."

Before you have time to think she gets up and says "im so bored what kind of interesting stuff does light have in his room and i am pretty hungry maybe i should go downstairs and get something to eat." As you watch Misa stomp around your room going through your closet and computer she starts to head in your direction and there is nothing you can do about it as Misa...

You have the following choices:

1. Steps on You

2. Sits on You

3. You hide in a bag of Potato Chips. lol

*Noteb*
4. Kicks you into her Purse

5. Walks Downstairs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/597247-Misa-Amane