*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rouge
  2. Sonic
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482662-Fictional-girl-transformation/cid/592914-Rouge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1482662
You gain a device that allows you to transform into fictional girls
This choice: Rouge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rouge

    by: jack999
You searched for some old pictures that were lying under your bed and found a picture of Rouge. You scanned it and pressed the button to begin the transformation. Your shoes changed into white high heeled boots with pink hearts on the front and pink ruffles in ring shapes at the top, your shirt and pants merged into a skin-tight body suit and turned black, a pink heart breastplate appeared overtop of the body suit, and white gloves that went up past your elbows, with similar pink ruffles as the boots at the edge appeared on your arms. Two large breasts appeared on your chest, and you suddenly started becoming smaller until you reached the height of Rouge. Then your body began changing into a girl's body and you felt that your manhood was gone and was replaced with a vagina. Your ears moved to the top of your head and were growing to become bat ears, two bat wings appeared om your back, and then your entire body was covered with white fur.

'Transformation complete'' The watch informed.

You considered your options, and you decided to stay in your room. You walked over to the door, stumbling thanks to your heels and new "equipment," and locked the door so that nobody could see you, then you removed the bodysuit that you were wearing, went over to your bedroom mirror, and looked in.

'Man, Rouge has got some big breasts.' You thought to yourself, holding them up.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play with them

*Noteb*
2. Masturbate

*Noteb*
3. Put her clothes back on and do something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack999 (UN: j455510 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482662-Fictional-girl-transformation/cid/592914-Rouge