*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bites back.
  2. What to do....
  3. Deep wish.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481726-The-Book-with-no-Name/cid/642564-Bites-back
by J117
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1481726
A book that can grant any wish. (about anything, mainly fetishes)
This choice: My choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Bites back.

    by: J117
Closing the book, he waits to see if it will really happen.

To his and their surprise, the dog starts to glow, the kids back off in panic as the dog suddenly started to grow. It grew until it was the size of a motorcycle.

What he had written was, MAKE THE DOG BIGGER. With a large roar, it chases after the kids as they started to run away. "Oh shit!" Christopher yells as he quickly opens the book.

They make it outside, an adult, possible one of their mothers, comes over to them and asks, "whats wrong?". Panting, one of them says, "th-there is a monster dog chasing us!" she looks into the forest as they all hear rustling, and the small dog comes out.

"That was close," he says as he watches the adult scolding them, "better be a little more careful with this." He holds up the book, and with a grin on his face, "but this is amazing! This book will really do anything I want!"

You have the following choices:

1. Head for home.

*Noteb*
2. Stay here.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J117 (UN: jaden117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481726-The-Book-with-no-Name/cid/642564-Bites-back