*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481560-Pathfinder-Chronicles-Genesis/cid/625568-Kepler
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1481560
You are Captain Jack Gunn of the 9th star fleet.The future of humanity rests in your hands
This choice: Kepler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kepler

    by: AverageJack
“Kepler it is,” you say looking at navigator Reddling. He starts programming the navigation systems.

“We’ll go in as traders. The fake identification chips on the ship should fool the Guhl into believing that. We get what we need and we get out of there.” With that you grab the controls of the ship, engage the warp drive and shoot away into space.

“Approaching planet Kepler,” the computer announces.

Your ship disengages the warp drive and slides into a stationary orbit above Kepler. The planet glows red and reminds you of one of the planets named Mars in the Old Earth galaxy.

“Ok”, you start, “let’s...”

“Warning, warning”, the computer cuts you off. “Hostile ship approaching from the rear. Targeting system of approaching ship has locked on to our signal.”

You realize that you have to act quickly. What instructions do you issue?




Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AverageJack (UN: averagejack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AverageJack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481560-Pathfinder-Chronicles-Genesis/cid/625568-Kepler