*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1479480-Krystals-big-adventures/cid/2046638-If-It-Aint-Broke
by Shidoy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1479480
Krystal, from Star Fox, grows big in a couple of ways.
This choice: Cherry time!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

If It Ain't Broke...

    by: Unknown
         While the other fruits looked juicy and delicious (not to mention "filling"), Krystal couldn't keep herself from gravitating towards the cherries. She leered at them with a look in her eyes that could only be described as hungry. Not in the sense that she needed food; no, the last several cherries took care of that. This was a hunger to grow. Big was good, but not good enough. She needed more, more, more.

         Krystal neither knew nor cared to know what possessed her to act like this. Something in the fruit? Her own hormones? Subconscious desires brought to light? A mix of the three? Such details were irrelevant in the face of her need to grow, grow, grow.

         Four cherries were plucked and devoured in short order, and the familiar rumble in Krystal's chest and rear returned. She grinned and licked her lips. The dull pulses of pleasure coursing through her body became eruptions of ecstasy as her assets grew once more. Her makeshift clothes stretched to accommodate.

         Sadly, just like before, the growth ended as quickly as it began. The eruptions died back down to pulses. Krystal, slack-jawed and panting, could barely keep herself standing.

         "Didn't expect that..." she whispered between breaths, and then fell on her ass. Because of how big it was, she barely noticed the impact. She brought her shaking hands up to her bosom and gasped. So soft! So sensitive! So titillating!

         I need more!

         Krystal pushed herself back to her feet. Moving as quickly as her gigantic proportions would allow, she yanked cherry after cherry off the bushes and devoured them. The taste and juiciness were lost in her frenzy. A long, loud moan escaped her muzzle as the growth began again.

         More!

         It wasn't long before the leaves' durability were put to the test. They fought valiantly against the onslaught of furry tit- and ass-flesh, but said furry flesh fought back twice as hard.

         More!

         The threading strained hard, desperately trying to hold the leaves together, which cried out with a rubbery squeak. Krystal's manic grin somehow widened.

         MORE!

         With one final surge, both T and A alike broke through the makeshift clothes and sent the overstretched leaves scattering about. Krystal fell to her knees, shuddering at how her titanic ass engulfed the lower half of her legs. She shuddered again when her breasts made contact with the tiled floor. Resting against them, she whined in reaction to their sensitivity.

         It was safe to say she was more tit than fox at this point. Each individual breast could serve as a beanbag. Had Krystal been standing up, they would have blocked everything below the collarbone from view, save for her feet. A grown man's fist could fit inside each nipple. Her ass was very much the same way, though it didn't as much of her body from view as her bust. It jiggled thanks to her tail, which was sandwiched between both cheeks. It flicked back and forth like mad, as though trying to fight its way out, but the struggle was useless.

         Eventually, Krystal felt her breathing and heart rate settle down. Despite the sheer immensity of her hourglass figure, she managed to stand up. Rather than ponder how four giant orbs of furred flesh could be nearly weightless, she looked around the garden. The cherry bushes were now barren thanks to her, but there were plenty of other fruits for her to try out. Her gaze fell on the cylindrical ones by the entrance.

         Resettae... Sounds like "reset". Does that mean eating one will shrink me back down to normal? I don't want that! She turned her attention to the other doorway. What's in there, I wonder. A mirror, perhaps? Or maybe some research notes on these fruits. Or both. I'd definitely appreciate both.

         As her eyes drifted back to the various fruits, she couldn't help but lick her lips. So many more choices, and there was no doubt they'd all grow her in delightful ways.

You have the following choices:

1. Check out the doorway.

2. Forget that, eat more fruit! Krystal needs to be bigger!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shidoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1479480-Krystals-big-adventures/cid/2046638-If-It-Aint-Broke