*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession/cid/617733-Chimchar
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1478896
Possess the hottest girls in pokemon!
This choice: Chimchar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chimchar

    by: Galatic
"Chimchar!" You tell the grumpy looking Professor. Quickly he pushes the Chimchar in you're direction, and hands you it's pokeball, along with 5 spares, and a brand new pokedex.
"Good luck on you're journey kid..." He says gruffly, and promptly kicks you out of his lab.
"Tch, what a grouch..." You say as you stand outside. Still, you got what you came for, your first pokemon, and a energetic looking on at that! Your Chimchar is happily bouncing around, ready to start the adventure.
"Alright Chim! Let's go!" So say energetically, and together both of you race off through Twinleaf town.

As you arrive to the edge of the town, both you and you're pokemon are exhausted.
"I...guess we should've...pased ourselfs..." You pant. Your pokemon laughs, and then looks up curiously.
"Chim?" It asks, pointing at your Poketech. You glance down and realize it's wondering what that metal device was doing attached to your wrist.
"It's a poketech Chimchar." You tell it, "I high tech watch that has all sorts of handy features useful for trainers. You can even add new applications to it! Pretty cool huh?" You ask it, bending down so it can have a closer look. Your chimchar sniffs it, and then presses the button illuminating the screen. You glance down and take a double look, surprised at the lenght of the words on the screen.
"Oh! Right! That old man gave me a new application...Huh, well, since I'm here, I might as well see what it does..." You murmer. You squint into the screen and begin to read:

'Possession Application. Once activated, simply state the name or title of the person you wish to possess, and you shall inhabit their body. The Poketech will travel with you through possession, so that you are not stuck in that form.' and the word 'Apply' in a box. You think "What the hell? That old man must have ripped me off!" Still, your curious, so you press the button. Instantly the screen changes into a little heart, with your name currently in the middle in a clear box.

"Huh, so all I have to do is state someone's name, or their title, and I'll possess their bodies..." You say. "Sound's pretty corny, huh Chimchar?" You ask. You blink and moan, putting a hand to your forehead. Obvoiously you're partner didn't care to much for technology, as it was curled up in a ball, fast asleep.
"Fine then you lazy pokemon, take your nap..." You mutter, pulling out it's pokeball. Quickly you return it inside it's ball and replace it on your belt. You look back down at the Poketech.
"Huh...It's proabably just a bad joke..." You say, examing it, "That old guy proabably laughs himself silly, watching all the new trainers try to posses people's bodies with it..." You chuckle to yourself.
"Still...maybe just a test..." You murmer. You look down and think for a second, who did you really want to possess or become?

You have the following choices:

1. A famous lass

2. A famous rich lady

3. That cute negihbor swimmer girl that doesn't know you exist!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galatic (UN: galatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession/cid/617733-Chimchar