*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. force feed
  2. Mz. Ruby's voodoo
  3. female Sly Cooper
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476508-Sly-Cooper-the-Fat-Thieves/cid/721576-force-feed
by Shidoy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1476508
The girls from Sly Cooper start to gain weight.
This choice: force feed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

force feed

    by: Unknown
Waking up in a strange yet familar place, Sly Cooper couldn't remember what happened. He was lying on the floor, completely paralyzed by some kind of voodoo lotion. He knew where he was and soon he saw a large, reptilian woman waddle toward him and she was someone he doesn't like in the least; Mz. Ruby: the alligator voodoo priestess who tangled with the raccoon before; only this time, he was completely immobile as the chunky gator-woman crept closer toward him with not an evil frown, but a sinister smile so big, all of her teeth were shown.

"Evening, Cooper." she said in his face upside down from his view. "Ruby; what do you want this time?" Sly asked. "Oh, Sly, you remember our first encounter together here in my lair. Ya know, when we danced?" she chuckled. "Wish I could forget." Sly retorted, "Your dancing nearly ended my life." "I know and since I was arrested, I always had one thing on my mind if I ever escaped from prison: have a rematch with my old sparing partner." the gator-gal spoke in terms of getting even with her old foe. "If you mean dancing, no thanks. I'm a thief, not a dancer." he said.

"Not dancing, Sly." she retorted with a snarl, "True, dancing is part of my nature, but it's not what I'm going to use this time." She waddled toward one of her many trunks filled with voodoo-powered items and pulled out...

You have the following choices:

1. a diamond-encrested belly-button ring similar to hers.

*Noteb*
2. three jars filled with different voodoo potions.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shidoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476508-Sly-Cooper-the-Fat-Thieves/cid/721576-force-feed