*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476394-Zootopia-Transformation-Adventures/cid/3195766-Nick-becomes-a-Rich-heir-elephant
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1476394
Nick and Judy are on a patrol in the city of Zootopia.
This choice: An Elephant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Nick becomes a Rich, heir elephant

    by: too much free time
So. How does he transform from a penniless small, skinny fox, into a a loaded big, fat elephant?

1. He's approached by representatives of the family that wish to...induct/adopt him with an offer. Be made the heir of the richest family in Zootopia and spend the rest of his life in luxury with the kind of power & authority through wealth that most dream of...and in exchange all he has to do is agree to the small matter of a little...genetic alteration so that he's their heir biologically. If he refuses we'll, there's plenty of other characters with less...character their sure wouldn't mind putting on a literal tonne of weight to be wealthy.

2. They tamper with Nicks coffee one day. Nick wonders why his cloths were getting tighter as he begins to slowly transform from an 80 pound fox, into a two tonne elephant....and why does he keep thinking he's being watched.

3. He wakes up in an enormous bed in the biggest mansion on the biggest estate in town one day. The servants and everybody around him referring to him as 'Master Nicolas'. Sitting him down to a giant meal like he were a much bigger animal....which he fails to notice early on that he's slowly becoming.

4. Nick is confused as his life is slowly retoactively changed, memories slowly changing in his mind as Nick over the course of a week changes from always having been a fox, to the Wildes always having been elephants.

5. He finds a genies lamp and wishes to be the biggest and wealthiest guy in town.

6. something else.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb*
3. 3

*Noteb*
4. 4

*Noteb*
5. 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476394-Zootopia-Transformation-Adventures/cid/3195766-Nick-becomes-a-Rich-heir-elephant