*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/1282588-Ill-Turn-into-a-baby-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1476306
You find a remote that can change almost anything...
This choice: I'll Turn into a baby girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

I'll Turn into a baby girl

    by: killerd
You saw her point the remote at you. The close your eyes after awhile you open your eyes. "Ha... it didn't work." She laughs at you. " your so cute when your mad." She takes off her pants and underwear and opens her legs. You look confused back at her. She just smiles back at you. "You'll find out soon." She moans and spreads the legs. You don't mind a free show but, something shocks you. You see a tentacle like object come out of her vagina. "What the hell is that.... ahhh my shirt Im shrinking!" Your girlfriend moans. "Yes... you gave me all this childbearing equipment so... Im going to use it." She grabs her breast and says "I do look forward to you sucking on my milk." You frozen with fear at the sound off this. "But...but... you can't make a baby." Your right I would never turn you into a baby boy." She laughs. "I plan to make you a baby girl... My baby girl." You don't notice the changes happen to you. You already the size of a toddler a really feminine looking one at that. The tentacle was slowly sneaking around towards you. You look down to see what lift of you manhood get sucked into you and form a little vagina. You don't even understand what just happened. All you feel in tired and you curl into a ball. A sack grows around you and the tentacl connect to it. Slowly your pulled into you girlfriend vagina. She moans in pleasure as you get suck in... "Ahh... yes-yes that a girl." You disappear into her vagina. Her stomach expands to hold you. She stands and look like she's about to give birth. She placed a hand on her huge belly you kick as to demand your freedom. She smiled. "Your going to be in there for awhile." She then points the remote at her belly and make her self four weeks pregnant. Her belly disappearthere. "I can't have you coming out so soon you need a daddy. Someone nice like your best friend tom. He will do nicely and, if he makes me mad well there alway room for twins!!!" "Oh yeah... don't want anyone asking about your old self." And with a click of the remote your deleted from the world. "There now your my unborn child."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time to visit Tom

2. something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 killerd (UN: killerd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476306-The-Changing-Remote/cid/1282588-Ill-Turn-into-a-baby-girl